Tentative Admission Has Been Granted To You
(Applicant From Developing Country)
Thank you very much for sending an initial application to Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics and Theology. The Academic Council grants you a tentative admission. It is my privilege as Principal and Liaison for International Students to convey this news officially to you.
Remember, Trinity gives you all your textbooks FREE via downloads. Trinity also gives you more than 100 CDs totally free through downloads. These free CDs contain Bibles, Theology books, Audio, and Video and students download them at their convenience.
Admission to Trinity involves several steps on your part. You need to do the following things in the chronological order given below, so as to ensure that everything goes well. Here I give them to you step by step:
Step 1: Join The Mailing-list:
- We would like you to place your email address on our mailing list for sending you free information in future. Thus if you have not already joined our essential mailing-list, then do so immediately. Please send a blank email to the email shown in the next point. Please copy and past it so that you make no mistake
- All what is needed is a blank email, and no other matter is needed. About one hour after you send a blank email to this address, you will get a reply asking you to confirm your desire to join. Once you confirm (please read carefully to see how you confirm), your email will be added automatically to our list. You will get all our general announcements, including announcements for our newly introduced ebooks in apologetics, theology and other subjects through this mail-list.
- At times students send a blank email to Trinity. This is NOT what we ask you to do. You need to send the blank email to the following email address:
- If the above fails to work, please ask them to go to www.TrinityTheology.org On right hand top you will see a box “FREE Ebooks and CDS”. Add your email here.
- You must also visit http://twitter.com/Dr_JCPhilip and join it immediately so as to get brief news flashes from Trinity. Missing the news can affect your studies adversely.
- If you do not have a twitter account, then you need to register at http://www.Twitter.Com first. Choose a suitable user-name so that we can recognize who you are. After that you need to visit the above-mentioned page (which is locked for non-Trinity visitors) and place your request to join. We will approve if we are able to recognize your name. Twitter is used by us for sending you emergency two-sentence notices.
Step 3: Send The Final Application:
- We offer the full range of graduate degrees, and you can see them by going to the “Courses” section on this website.
- Remember, Trinity gives you all your textbooks FREE via downloads. Trinity also gives you more than 100 CDs totally free through downloads. These free CDs contain Bibles, Theology books, Audio, and Video and students download them at their convenience.
- Students from developed countries need to pay a registration-fees, which ranges from $300 to $1500 per course. However, since you are from a developing/poor country, there is a special offer for you which you can read below.
- We at Trinity Graduate School realize that Christians based in many developing and most-poor countries find it impossible to pay the registration fees that Trinity charges. Thus for students from your country we have decided to remove registration fees.
- The following steps explain how you can get your totally-free degree admission as a special case
- Students from your country can join all our courses totally Free.
- This means you do not have to pay any registration fees. (You pay only the small cost for the printing and mailing of your degree/transcript, and that also only AFTER you complete your graduation). You need not worry about any payment till you are ready to graduate.
- You get everything up to that stage (registration, student number, textbooks) totally free.
- All students from the developing countries who wish to join totally free need to start with BTh or MBS.
- However, if you already have theological or secular qualification, you are welcome to apply for higher levels of course, which we will approve.
- Once you complete one degree, you can join any other degree (up to doctorates) totally free. There will be no registration fees of fees for textbooks for you.
- Before we give final admission to free candidates, they must do two things and these are mentioned below:
- First, they must go to the following URL and fill it. This is a special application for free-admission for students from the developing countries, and it is not linked in any menu on the website so as to keep it only for students from developing countries.
- If you send the wrong application, you will not get consideration for free-admission. Thus make sure that you fill in the right Final Application form indicated above.
- On getting your final application, we will send you an admission notice and will ask you to invite 6 Christian friends from your country to apply for free admission.
- You must encourage 6 friends from your country to apply for a free admission. At this stage they only need to apply. They can decide later if they wish to join or not. Do tell them that this gesture from them can gain you a free admission.
- Once they send their application, you should send the names of these 6 people to TrinityCentralOffice@gmail.com and should ask the office to send you full course download. Use the format given below for making this request.
- In case you find it difficult to encourage six people to apply, you can ask 10 people to join our free prayer-letter and pray for Trinity. Please ask them to go to www.TrinityTheology.org On right hand top you will see a box “FREE Ebooks and CDS”. Ask them to add their email here for receiving our email prayer letter.
- Here is the request-letter that we should receive. Copy it into a new email, fill in the gaps, and send it to us:
My name is …… . I am an applicant for the following degree program ……… I certify that the following 6 friends have already sent in their initial application to Trinity-related courses.
Names of Friends:
- Once we get the above email, we will immediately send you full course download and student number information.
- Please notice that if you do not send your request in the format mentioned above, you will not get your course material.
- Please also note that if you simply send in the names of six people and ask us to contact them, we will not do so. It is your responsibility to contact people to apply and do not try to pass that responsibility to us.
If you find it difficult to find six friends to apply for free courses of Trinity, then you have a second method:
- Ask any ten Christian friends from anywhere around the world to join Trinity mailing-list for receiving our free ebooks and free CD offers.
- Please ask them to go to www.TrinityTheology.org On right hand top you will see a box “FREE Ebooks and CDS”. Ask them to add their email here for receiving our email prayer letter.
- On this site they will see a subscription box of Christian Thought. Tell them to add their email via that box
- Your friends will get our prayer news, numerous free ebooks and even CDs free via image download.
- Once ten Christian friends join our free prayer-list list, send us the following email:
My name is …… . I am an applicant for the following degree program ……… I certify that the following 10 friends have already joined the prayer-bulletin.
Name of Friends:
- We will immediately send you the full textbook download.
- Please remember, encouraging ten friends to join our free ebooks and free CD offers mailing list helps us and also you, and it is a small way in which you help Trinity to spread its ministries worldwide).
- Please do NOT invite non Christian friends because this is a Christian mailing-list.
Step 4: Know The Following
- The entire set of textbooks is sent to you by internet download as soon as we receive the request-letter in the above format. There is no wait period. Information about downloading 100 or more spiritual resource CDs is also given soon after that.
If you do not use the proper format, you will fail to get a timely response from us.
- A few students ask their pastor, Bible teacher, or a theologically qualified person to mentor their studies. This is the best approach, and we strongly recommend it. The Trinity Mentor will always be available in addition to that.
- Please remember once again that we wish to keep the course free for you. Take advantage and ask as many from your country as possible to join while the courses are free.
- Academic guidance is always available from Trinity faculty members and Mentors to students.
Step 5: Please Help Trinity
- Please do visit: http://shastri.knoji.com/
- From the above menu you can reach a list of articles on various subjects posted by Trinity. You must make it a habit to read AT LEAST two of them every week. After you read, you must post your comment at the bottom and you must rate the article at the right hand side top. Please do give a star rating to this menu and also to the items that you visit to make it popular among non Christians.
- Doing this is part of your involvement with Trinity-related public ministries
Very Cordially Yours
Dr. Johnson C. Philip
Principal and Liaison for International Students
PS: For clarifications you can contact us at TrinityCentralOffice@gmail.com